Casa Montanari B&B is a splendid apartment recently renovated with modern finishes, located on the first floor with lift of a quiet building not far from the center of Bologna.
The apartment, furnished with all comforts, is located in the Costa-Saragozza district, a quiet but lively area of Bologna and is within walking distance:
- 15 minutes from the historic center,
- 5 minutes from the famous portico leading to the Sanctuary of the Madonna di San Luca,
- 5 minutes from the Maggiore Hospital,
- 3 minutes from the Dall’Ara Stadium.
In the immediate vicinity there are shops, bars, restaurants and supermarkets, including organic ones.
In the area there is also a cycle path which, in one direction leads to the historic center in a few minutes, in the other towards the outskirts, entering, after a few kilometers, the splendid Parco della Chiusa, better known as Talon.
The sanctuary of San Luca, which is a 5-minute walk away, is the first stop on the route of the Via degli Dei and Via Mater Dei. Routes rich in history, nature, culture and food and wine.
The accommodation has 2 bedrooms:
- 1 bedroom with double bed 180 × 200 (or 2 singles 90 × 200) with private bathroom, large shower, hairdryer, air conditioning, TV and free Wi-Fi.
- 1 triple room, double + single, or 3 singles. With private bathroom, large shower, hairdryer, air conditioning, TV and free Wi-Fi.
Maximum number of people that can be hosted: 5.
Abundant breakfast included.
On request, breakfast with gluten-free products for celiacs (AIC certified B&B).
- Property DetailsNumber of beds: 5Type of rooms: 1 double room, 1 triple room. Rooms with private bathroom and shower.Willingness to accept animals and offered services: We accept pets for free.Place for mounting tents and related services: NoDisponibilità di camere per gruppi (per saccopelisti e non): No
- Free services available
TV in room
Gluten-free breakfast on request
Foreign language English
Equipped kitchen in common for the 2 rooms
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.